TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

i loved this one. it introduced some fun and intresting new characters.

although i do have to agree with the portion of guitarmasters review which stated that its hard to relate with the characters due to how they treat the game as more than just that, a game.
but i also this people need to better understand what they are investing there time into watching.
its not a feature length movie or thrilling television series. its an internet cartoon and personally i think it shouldnt be taken so seriously.

of coarse i think it has its flaws but this shows merits heavily out weigh its flaws. great animation, unique 2d fight scenes. fun and flashy art style. well done back grounds. and each episode is quite long. i think in the realm of flash animations to grace newgrounds front page this series is among the best. keep at it kerb!

American Pokemon American Pokemon

funny like in a....what? kinda way

i liked it, i think it was really focused on gritty humor, almost to much. alot of the jokes i understand but i thought the plot of the flash failed to deliver a truly funny punch line like i was waiting for. but big points for artistic style as always. and yall are over reacting, ive seen waaaaaay worse shit from this author.

VGE3 Easter Egg short VGE3 Easter Egg short

nah

i do like alot of your other videos. but this was shit honestly. im not butt hurt cause you "killed akuma" or whatever. but really now it seems to me you just made this to get on peoples nerves. in my opinion it had no comedic value what so ever. but hey just my 2 pieces. like your other flashes though there quite nice.

Street fighter Epic Ep.5 Street fighter Epic Ep.5

NIIIIIIIIIIICE

well i do indeed love your flashes and your sprite choreography is superb, but who in the heck are all these anime characters trying to fight ryu, ken, chun li, and ibuki? i dont recognize them. probably in the credits but meh.......

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

bravo sir, bravo

well it seems you took a break from you hilarious nonsensical writing, and branched off into a more serious junction as far as story telling goes, i mean not like you werent capable. but i think the series really needed a twist, something that hooked the viewer in. hell i thought this one was great. why hasn't this been bought by adult swim or something yet? if leo and satan can make it than this sure as hell can! keep making episodes dude, cause ill keep watching and so will others.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

so...

so whats your stance on halo reach? funny vid all the way man guess we can still expect the craziness from good ol ego. (fuck halo)

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

hmmm

it was good, like really good. but even though its ranked number one on the best of all time list. i have my disagreements. better than bitey of brackenwood? better than alien hominid? there she is? blockhead? or metropolis circuit? with some of your cookie cutter anime references i just dont think this surpases some of the greats of newground history. but thats just my opinion. and dont misunderstand i highlt enjoyed this flash, it was awesome. and nevertheless the people have spoken so...meh

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

haha

i wish i could run into a situation like that haha awesome fash once again man

DARE DARE

wow

wow this um really "moved" me haha but seriously great flash got me thinkin about my future and how i afect otherss around me and how i can be a better person and make more selfless decisions thaks guys! this really touched me! ;)

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

man this is briliant and makes sence suprisingly

i actually totally agree with this flash haha chicks can sow there clevage why cant we dudes show are balls and shaft? well besides that point i really think you should make this into a series the characters are hilarious and imaginitive and have personalaty should totally consider in making this a series haha leo is hilarious btw