TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

i loved this one. it introduced some fun and intresting new characters.

although i do have to agree with the portion of guitarmasters review which stated that its hard to relate with the characters due to how they treat the game as more than just that, a game.
but i also this people need to better understand what they are investing there time into watching.
its not a feature length movie or thrilling television series. its an internet cartoon and personally i think it shouldnt be taken so seriously.

of coarse i think it has its flaws but this shows merits heavily out weigh its flaws. great animation, unique 2d fight scenes. fun and flashy art style. well done back grounds. and each episode is quite long. i think in the realm of flash animations to grace newgrounds front page this series is among the best. keep at it kerb!

American Pokemon American Pokemon

funny like in a....what? kinda way

i liked it, i think it was really focused on gritty humor, almost to much. alot of the jokes i understand but i thought the plot of the flash failed to deliver a truly funny punch line like i was waiting for. but big points for artistic style as always. and yall are over reacting, ive seen waaaaaay worse shit from this author.

VGE3 Easter Egg short VGE3 Easter Egg short

nah

i do like alot of your other videos. but this was shit honestly. im not butt hurt cause you "killed akuma" or whatever. but really now it seems to me you just made this to get on peoples nerves. in my opinion it had no comedic value what so ever. but hey just my 2 pieces. like your other flashes though there quite nice.

CatGame CatGame

down syndrom?

man this is like a test to see if you have down syndrom. gasp! is this that test!? it was a good game but i sucked at it! i had no chance to get to the other cats! fuck that shit! 7/10

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

classic

this game just screams classic, the concept the music the visuals. wonderful simply wonderful

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

eh................................................

i liked the game but it was a lil allg for me even froze and congradualtions u have created the most infuriating game in existance lol i literally riped my own pubic hair out but was fun...

MindChamber responds:

yummy

Dan Loop Dan Loop

YAAAAHOOOOOOOO!

Right on man! dan woops ass! his huricain kick so trumps ryu/kens. Dan is the ultimate parody on snk games! "i hate the art of fighting but i want to be the king of fighters yahoooo!" once again love your cartooning style which i prefer over most other art styles i see. good job!

Garage Fighting 2010 Garage Fighting 2010

viva la street fighter revolution!

This piece makes me laugh. i really enjoy how you illustrated the idea that snk is not as popular as capcoms signature characters but still attempts to be the mosy bad ass characters on the market in sort of a sarcastic rebelion against capcom. really good i love your style especially your facial structure and features. you seem like a really cool dude! down with the HALO up with the STREET FIGHTER!!!